New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Need help placing code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

I’m adding some new affiliate technology to my site but I need to add code the <HEAD> element of my site – Where can I find the <head> element?

I also need to add further code but this code needs to be placed in a certain place because this is where the code will load up for users. I wish to paste this code so that it loads up just underneath ‘Blog’ posts underneath my ‘Related Articles’. So where would I paste my code so in order to achieve that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit header.php file of theme to place the code just before <head> tag as you desire.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please open to edit single.php file of theme and insert your code just after given below code

<div class=”pagination-wrap blog-pagination clearfix”>
    <div class=”nav-previous”><?php next_post_link(‘%link’, __(‘<i class=”icon-chevron-left”></i> <span class=”nav-text”>%title</span>’, ‘swiftframework’), FALSE); ?></div>
    <div class=”nav-next”><?php previous_post_link(‘%link’, __(‘<span class=”nav-text”>%title</span><i class=”icon-chevron-right”></i>’, ‘swiftframework’), FALSE); ?></div>
    </div>

You can copy header.php file and single.php and paste at child theme to avoid any upgrade change.

Thanks

Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register