New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Need Child Theme Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

Hi there,

My site theme requires an upgrade to the latest version. But I don’t want to automatically upgrade my theme because I’ve made changes to the main template, colours etc and extra CSS code. Can someone please create a child theme from my current them and activate the child theme so that my site runs on the child theme and not the regular one? Then I will upgrade the theme to the latest version.

I have a problem with woocommerce plugin and I can’t attain any help with that until I upgrade my theme to the latest version.

Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Rob222

Unfortunately we can’t support customisations – it could take hours to search through the theme to find your changes.

Supreme has no overrides to WooCommerce template files, so a theme update should not be necessary.

– Ed

Rob222

Hi there,

My website has not been customized. I have only made colour changes. But I still wish to create a child theme based on my current theme. So can someone please create a child theme from my current them and activiate the child theme for me or show me step by step on how to create a child theme? But it would quicker and more efficient if someone could just create a child theme for me.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately that’s not our job, we can only support theme bugs and small customisations. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need help with a child theme, potentially from one of the below resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.microlancer.com

Hope that helps.

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register