New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Navigation Padding with Background Image

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    hasthegeek

I am having problems with my homepage background going behind the navigation. Currently there is padding that is now allowing the picture to go behind. I have read numerous threads on this forum and none of them have been able to fix my problem. The forum that I found to be most helpful is located at this address: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/parallax-padding-page-builder-padding-remove/.

I will repost what I commented in that forum.

“I am having issues with applying the code too. When the site loads it briefly shows the site how I want it then it adds the padding in. The site link is http://dev.hasthegeek.com/LostBoys/ Any help is appreciated. What advanced CSS classes should I be adding to the page? I have attached the settings I have tried to use.”

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Can you mark your issues problem in screenshot and attach again so i can give you exact solution sure .
    With Best Regards
    SwiftIdeas Themes

hasthegeek

Yes, I have white space where I want my background picture to cover. I would ultimately like my navigation to be transparent and have my background picture show through. I have shown you where the white space is.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Sticky Header , switch off and let me know you feedback .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

hasthegeek

Still having the same issue. Any other ideas?

hasthegeek

I can give you my admin panel if you would like to log in and check the site.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please share your website url and wordpress admin login detail so i can resolve it easily.
    With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

hasthegeek
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made some changes so please check and let me know your feedback .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

RatatoskMalice

I am having the exact same issue, can you please let me know how to fix this?

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I recently made some changes so please check and let me know your feedback .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register