New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform navigation not showing bar underneath on hover and current

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by jjz0393.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jjz0393

I just installed Flexform and it’s awesome so far. I’m trying to figure out though how to get that little bar to follow your mouse movements as you hover over the top navigation items (as seen on the demo). I don’t see that it’s a css attribute on the a or li tags nor do I see it being inserted into the dom upon hover..

Xeryus

Have same problem

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You need to enable the Mini Header option in Theme Options / Header Options.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

jjz0393
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thosch71

Also on pages not included in the menu, the bar doesn’t show up. E.g. you have to add the homepage to the menu for the hover bar to show up on the homepage. Just saying 🙂

jjz0393

sorry, the issue was what thosch said. Since home wasn’t in the navigation and the current page was the homepage, hovering over other links in the nav didn’t show the blue bar..the current page you’re on I guess needs to be in the nav to initialize the blue bar in the first place

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register