Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lyawyh

Hello all,

There are a few questions that I really need answers to,

1.How to increase my logo in size without distorting it(been trying to do that but as the logo increases in size the alignment with the menu just gets worse)
    2.How to align the nav menu properly with my logo image(see attached) 
    3.Is it possible to change the design layout of the header?(want to add a background image in the header area)
    4.Is it possible to change the design of the menu buttons?

Here’s the URL of my website
    http://www.otimatools.com

Thanks a lot!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1 & 2) Just add whatever size you want, and then then add ‘main nav top spacing’ in the theme options, to align you nav with the logo

3) Add this custom css:

#header-section:before, #header .is-sticky .sticky-header, #header-section .is-sticky #main-nav.sticky-header, #header-section.header-6 .is-sticky #header.sticky-header, .ajax-search-wrap {
      background: url(yourimage);
    }

4. Yes you can do it with css

– Kyle

lyawyh

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for the fast response!
    Everything’s fine now for the header part, but there are more problems with the product page.

1.I tried to set up my shop page like the demo http://dante.swiftideas.net/shop/ but it didn’t turn out right at all.
    2.For the single product page the image is extremely big, I tried to change the size in the settings but it’s not doing anything..
    3.How do I change the related products section? For some reason the images are repeating it self in this section.

Thanks again!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You seem to have none of the theme’s WooCommerce styling, please install a fresh copy of the theme and WooCommerce

– Kyle

lyawyh

Hi Kyle,

I tried reinstalling the newest theme 2.53 but still nothing changed, is it possible to provide me with the WooCommerce styling so I can upload it into the theme?Or are there any other ways that I can work this out?

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please deactivate any other plugins you have installed which may be causing a css conflict

– Kyle

ouidesign

hy Kyle, is possible to change the design of the menu buttons? i need to look them with a Standard Square Buttons, for each item of the menu. i tried to add in the css with display:block; but nothing happens…i tried to add css at the optional css for the items appeareance/menu with the shortcode of Standard square buttons, and nothing again.. thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@ouidesign
    – Please create a new topic.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register