New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Naming Accordion section title dialog box will not go away

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    WEswift

When creating and then naming a new Accordion section on this page (http://clients.werremeyer.com/geotechnology/documents-forms-test/), the naming dialog window won’t disappear once a name has been entered. What could be causing this issue? Thanks in advance!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    All accordion are working and no issue seems. What is the problem? Please explain the steps to produce the error.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

hamlik2002

Same issue here… I’ve noticed that it pops up as many times as you have accordion sections on the page… weird… So if you have 5 accordions you’ll need to press okay, cancel or X 6 times (6th time is to confirm your selection)…

Ken

I’ve noticed that the problem is not there when one first populates the accordion titles, but I have had it occur when changing accordion titles later on.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This situation is identified and will be fixed and will be in the hotfix update (within the next 24-48 hours)
    Thanks

– Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.