New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Naked header/homepage image size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    costin

Hi,

On the link provided I would like to achieve the same functionality as on this homepage http://goo.gl/3vLE9J:

1) I would like to know what image size to upload. Now my image is 2000x1333px but the height is slightly bigger than the viewport. I’ve selected Parallax Image Height as Window Height.

2) How can I insert an arrow as on the website above or better a mouse scrolling gesture to invite people to scroll down?

Thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) It seems your image is too tall, try to crop it maintaining the width.

2) Try to insert a blank spacer asset below the text in the parallax and then add an icon. Or in Last resort the text Scroll Down text being on the image.

-Rui

costin

Hi,

1) I can do that, but which is the recommended size please? I would like to use Parallax, Image Height as Window Height and Stellar. (I’ve seen that if I choose Static or Dinamic the image is displayed/zoomed different)

2) I’ll try that, thanks!

3) When using the naked header the top bar, where WPML flags are displayed, is disappearing. How can i fix that?

Thank you again,
    Costin

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

1)
    Guess there isn’t a fixed recommended size because it will always depend on the screen sizes of the visitors of the website.

The image that is used in the example you provided is 1000 x 665 .
    Try to use a similar ratio

3) That’s on purpose since the header is naked.

You can try the code below to display again the top bar

.naked-header #top-bar, .naked-header #top-header {
      display: block!important;
      margin-top: -20px!important;
    }

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register