New Landing How can we help? Atelier My account page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    jashank

Hi Guys

My account page doesnt seem to look like yours. I have attached screen shot of mine (ignore the fonts as I am still updating those)

Could you let me know why is it so

Thanks
    Jashank

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jashank

Could you also send a screenshot of the order confirmation page designed by you guys. I am sure mine has been altered and I am not liking it

jashank

Guys

Its been a day. And I am still waiting on this.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Each time you bump your thread, it get’s pushed back the end of the queue. It’s best to edit your initial post to add more detail.

Regarding your question, we removed it from the theme as it’s added by default in WooCommerce 2.6, so we’re getting the theme ready. If you want to update to WooCommerce 2.6 now you can download the beta 3 here: https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/tag/woocommerce-2-6/

Thanks.

jashank

Hi,

The other thread I had going was for a different issue. It took way more than 24 hours to get a reply to this issue despite me posting repeatedly. Generally I have seen the time lag increase considerably for the support. Some customer feedback, take it as you may.

Anyhow, thanks for getting back to me. I noticed your account page now looks like mine as well. Can you tell me how do I change font classes in the my account pages. Right now I have H2 as a really big bold font and that’s the default for headings.

Thanks
    Jashank

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We usually reply within 24 hours on weekdays, but that is from the latest reply, each time you add a new comment or ‘bump’ the post it actually pushes the topic to the back of the queue. Just bare that in mind for future

Add this to your custom css:

.woocommerce-account .page-content h2 {
      font-size: 20px;
      line-height: 28px;
    }

– Kyle

jashank

Would this code work for other pages as well? For eg: the registration page. I would put the correct url of course. If i add a text transform for capitalize, would that work?

Kyle – SUPPORT

The one on the registration page is h4:

.woocommerce-account h4 {
      text-transform: uppercase;
    }

– Kyle

jashank

Thanks Kyle. What if instead of H4 I want to use H2?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Then you’d have to edit the php files, woocommerce/my-account

– Kyle

jashank

Hi Kyle

Its been more than 2 days since I have heard back on my other ticket. I am really not getting why everyones tickets are being answered and mine are being ignored.

Reason I am writing to you on this one is because clearly the other one is being ignored/has been abandoned.

The original problem listed in the other topic still exists on mobile and the newer problem has not been addressed

Please let me know how to go about this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Do you mean this one?
    http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/text-not-appearing-on-swift-slider-slides/page/2/#post-273711

Like Kyle advised you should bump the topics, it’s better to edit your initial reply until we reply.

-Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register