Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    zina_wp

Hi there,

I have 2 questions about the “My Account” page :

– How can people register as a new member ?
    – How can I modify the pages “Email Customer Care, Shopping Information, Returns & Echange, FAQs” and delete some of them ?

Kind regards,

Zina

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Account and tick the box to ‘enable sign up on account page’

2) Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce Options and add your content to each text area

– Kyle

zina_wp

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to unable those pages for the moment ?

I don’t need them at the moment, I have no text to write in.

Thanks

Zina

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

.help-bar {
    display:none;
    }

– Kyle

zina_wp

Hi Kyle,

Where is the custom css ? xD

(Yes, I’m a real beginner)

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry, Theme Options > Custom CSS

– Kyle

zina_wp

Thanks Kyle, it is working.

Now, let’s imagine I only want to show the “Returns & exchange modal” page and the “Email customer care modal” but change the title. How do I do ?

Also, Is it possible to change the layout of my woo commerce pages and the text ?

Thanks you so much for your help.

Zina

Kyle – SUPPORT

That would be more complicated, so you may want to get some help if you don’t feel comfortable doing this. But what you would have to do it use the neighborhood child theme, and in the child theme’s functions.php file add this code:

if (!function_exists('sf_woo_help_bar')) {
    		function sf_woo_help_bar() {
    			$options = get_option('sf_neighborhood_options');
    			$help_bar_text = __($options['help_bar_text'], 'swiftframework');
    			$email_modal = __($options['email_modal'], 'swiftframework');
    			$shipping_modal = __($options['shipping_modal'], 'swiftframework');
    			$returns_modal = __($options['returns_modal'], 'swiftframework');
    			$faqs_modal = __($options['faqs_modal'], 'swiftframework');
    		?>
    			<div class="help-bar clearfix">
    				<span><?php echo do_shortcode($help_bar_text); ?></span>
    				<ul>
    				    <li><a href="#email-form" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("Email Customer Care", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				    <li><a href="#shipping-information" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("Shipping Information", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				    <li><a href="#returns-exchange" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("Returns & Exchange", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				    <li><a href="#faqs" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("FAQs", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				</ul>
    			</div>

<div id="email-form" class="modal hide fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="email-form-modal" aria-hidden="true">
    				<div class="modal-header">
    					<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">×</button>
    					<h3 id="email-form-modal"><?php _e("Email Customer Care", "swiftframework"); ?></h3>
    				</div>
    				<div class="modal-body">

<?php echo do_shortcode($email_modal); ?>

</div>
    			</div>

<div id="shipping-information" class="modal hide fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="shipping-modal" aria-hidden="true">
    					<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">×</button>
    					<h3 id="shipping-modal"><?php _e("Shipping Information", "swiftframework"); ?></h3>
    				</div>
    				<div class="modal-body">

<?php echo do_shortcode($shipping_modal); ?>

</div>
    			</div>

<div id="returns-exchange" class="modal hide fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="returns-modal" aria-hidden="true">
    					<h3 id="returns-modal"><?php _e("Returns & Exchange", "swiftframework"); ?></h3>
    				</div>
    				<div class="modal-body">

<?php echo do_shortcode($returns_modal); ?>

</div>
    			</div>

<div id="faqs" class="modal hide fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="faqs-modal" aria-hidden="true">
    					<h3 id="faqs-modal"><?php _e("FAQs", "swiftframework"); ?></h3>
    				</div>
    				<div class="modal-body">

<?php echo do_shortcode($faqs_modal); ?>

</div>
    			</div>

<?php }
    	}

And you would need to remove the bits you don’t want, for e.g change:

<ul>
    				    <li><a href="#email-form" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("Email Customer Care", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				    <li><a href="#shipping-information" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("Shipping Information", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				    <li><a href="#returns-exchange" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("Returns & Exchange", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				    <li><a href="#faqs" class="inline" data-toggle="modal"><?php _e("FAQs", "swiftframework"); ?></a></li>
    				</ul>

to:

<ul>
    				</ul>

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register