New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Multiple Queries related to Dante

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    abhshksingh

When I use more than one parallax on my any page, my website users including me see a issues related to scorlling. It doesn’t appear too smooth, especially in Google Chrome. I think the issue is not with parallax instead with fancy header.

When I select fancy header and scroll down the page, the text in the header animate like getting apart. I want to stop the text animation.

I am looking for someone who can help me with web development such as setting up login/ registration and payment system and a bit more. Anyone in your team who can assist me.

Links in my body text do not change colour when hovered. If I will use orange color to highlight my link, it will remain orange when I hover my cursor on the links.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi
    Can you post up the URL to a page where this is happening so I can check it out directly?
    Thanks!

abhshksingh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

To remove the effect, add this to your custom css:

.fancy-heading .heading-text {
      letter-spacing: 0!important;
    }

As for the development help, please email me the brief: [email protected]
    Hopefully I will be able to help you with it.

– Kyle

abhshksingh

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the reply. I’ve sent you the brief on your id.

One more question – Links when hovered do not change colour. For example, I have set links color as blue, now when anyone bring their pointer on those links, the color remains changed.

Could you please provide code to me to either change the colour or underline the line when hovered.

thanks
    abhi

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Is your accent colour also set to blue?

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register