New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Multiple Categories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ecapcol

I’ve been trying to selected a few categories to filter my posts using the blog carousel swift builder feature, but when i select more than one category it does not render the latest posts in the selected categories.

Are my options for the blog carousel only to select “all” or only “one other category” or should i be able to selected multiple categories?

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

So if you select multiple categories, does it pull posts from the right categories, but just in the wrong order?

– Kyle

ecapcol

Its does not pull any posts. Its blank.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please could you provide me with a link and log in information so I can look into the issue

– Kyle

ecapcol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ecapcol
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I just tested and it does pull the posts from multiple categories? The only issue was the layout, the blog carousel can’t be a third of the page, only 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or 1/1

I have changed the layout for you so that it works, feel free to change it back however it will not work that way

– Kyle

ecapcol

Is the logic the same for the blog based swift builder features (Blog, Blog Carousel, and Recent posts)?

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Not the blog, but the other 2 are span3, therefore they can’t fit in a 1/3 section

– Kyle

ecapcol
    Kyle – SUPPORT

There seems to be a js error, please deactivate all of your plugins and see if it fixes the issue. I see that you have a few recent posts plugins so it’s likely to be one of them

– Kyle

ecapcol

Kyle, Sorry for this super late response.

I disabled all plugins and was able to select multiple categories. However, once i activated WPML i was unable. I thought the theme is WPML compatible?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Are you using the latest version of WPML? The theme is compatible with WMPL, however WPML only recently made their plugin compatible with WordPress 3.9

– Kyle

ecapcol

Yes, I’m running 3.1.5.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please deactivate all of your plugins and let me know if it fixes the issue, if it does, activate your plugins one by one until you identify which plugin causes the issue

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register