New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Mouseover product image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    wareon

Hi,
    I am using Woocommerce to add products to my site. May I know how do I assign the mouseover effect/ image for the theme? Is it through the gui, css file or a php file? Feeling lost.

Cheers.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The hover effect is default, you just need to make sure its switched on in the Theme Options > WooCommerce options

– Kyle

wareon

Hi,
    It is switched on, maybe it’s because I have not assigned the ‘second picture’. Where do I mark the image to be used for the product overlay transition? Is it in the Add product page?

Cheers.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please see attached image,

you need to add ‘product gallery images’ and the first one will be used for the second picture (hover image)

hope this helps

– Kyle

wareon

Hi,
    I have added a few product gallery images too. But the overlay transitions doesn’t seem to be working. Here is the url of the site http://sgantiques.org/wp/?page_id=31. Just started working on it, but annoyed that I can’t get the transition to work :/

Cheers.

wareon

I noticed I do not have the ‘add to cart’ pop-up too. Is this because of the image aspect ratio? I do not understand why it’s not working. Thanks. Your input so far has been useful.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to disable MOD_Security on your server, please follow:

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/modsecurity/disable-mod-security-via-modsec-manager

– Kyle

wareon

Hey, it’s working, Cheers! Ace customer service guys!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

You most welcome 🙂 . Thanks Kyle .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register