New Landing How can we help? Atelier Most Recent Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    GTS75

I received an email on the 16th regarding a new update available for Atelier. However when I go to Appearance > Themes, there’s no update available for the theme. It says I’m running version 1.75 while themeforest has version 1.80 listed as the most current. How come it’s not showing up as an update like usual?

carteblanche1

I’m having the same issue where the update v1.80 is not showing up in the dashboard as it did with previous updates. This allowed us to simply click an “update” button and have the theme update automatically. Will the update v1.80 be pushed to the wordpress dashboard?

westcoastsurf

I’m pretty sure the theme update has never been available to upgrade via the dashboard. We have always had to download the update from themeforest and then manually upload via FTP. We can update the plugins via the dashboard after we update the theme though.

carteblanche1

For us it has always been available to upgrade via the dashboard. It used to show up under upgrades in WordPress anytime an update was available.

GTS75

I’m with carteblanch on this one. I’ve never once had to download from themeforest and reupload. I’ve always been notified of theme updates and did it with a single click from the themes dashboard within WordPress.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Unfortunately we are having an issue with our auto-update host at the moment. Hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible so that we can push the auto-update.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register