New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Most Parallax Images And Videos Not Showing On iPhone Or iPad

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    resolverepairs

Hi There – I Seem To Be Having An Issue Of Where Most Of My Images Will Not Show For The Parallax Element Type On Mobile Devices, Or The Video. However, I See In The Demo Homepage Of “Eyegasm” They All Show Up For The Demo On Mobile Devices. How Can I Get My Images To Appear On All Devices?

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to an example on your site so that we can check? Videos don’t show as they require user interaction to play them, something not ideal on mobile devices!

– Ed

resolverepairs
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    No i am afraid we don’t have such a control feature. But i am sure we can add something like this in are future updates.

Thanks
    Tahir

resolverepairs

Hi! On The Theme’s Demo… I Can See The Video Parallax On My Mobile Device As A Still Shot – If This Is Indeed A Video?

Any Idea Why Pics Most Are Not Showing On My Mobile Site – Or iPad Version, But On The Desktop?

Thanks!

Mitch

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We just added an image to the parallax section, as this shows on mobile. Unfortunately not possible to show the video.

– Ed

resolverepairs

Ahh! Awesome –

I’m Unfortunately Having Issues With Regular Images Showing Too 😛

Melanie – SUPPORT

I see all the images of your parallax sections fine, can you specify what you’d like us to check out exactly?

resolverepairs

I Don’t See Them (Except For 1) When Using iOS Devices Or Anything Mobile, But I Do On Desktop :S

resolverepairs

Nevermind. Fixed It! I Just Picked New Images, And Distorted Them A Bit. It’ll Do – Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register