New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Most loved items, link color and custom masonry design

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    matsb222

Hi

1. On widgets, Most loved Items, the name is spelled without a Big first letter. How do I fix it? It should even be a choice to display both first and last name.

2. I have changed the Link color to a blue color. But now many of my links on the front page and other places gets blue. All the headings from the masonry. This is not looking good. It shoud be only links within text. What do I do?

3. I would like to adjust the Masonry design on my front page. Witch code should I use. I want tho change the font, the heading line spacing, the padding, the space between the heading and the author, the space between the author and the date, etc. Is this possible? I use the bright version.

4. In my search box, the input text gets yellow. I have searched, but I cannot find where to change it to black. Can you help me?

5. The page /timeplan-og-treningstider/ has a bad looking line on the right and below. This is probably bacause of the div class. Is it possible to remove the lines and still use the div class so the table is scrollable on iphone?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Mats

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Mats,

1) This depends how the name is set in the user profile (user nicename), not set by the theme.

2) Best bet would be to set it to black, then you can set the body text links colour only via this custom css:

.page-content p a {
    color: #175c77;
    }
    .page-content p a:hover {
    color: #222;
    }

3) Best bet would be to use Chrome and the Inspect Element tool – you can then find the classes to use to override. Here is a tutorial on it: https://thewc.co/articles/view/web-inspector-tutorial

4) Add this custom css:

.ajax-search-wrap input[type="text"] {
    color: #222;
    }

5) Not sure what you would like to improve here? The table width needs increasing in the source to match the grid width.

– Ed

matsb222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please use this custom css code:-

.widget_lip_most_loved_widget .loved-item > span {

text-transform: capitalize !important;
    }

2-

.table-wrap {

overflow: hidden !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

matsb222

Thanks, Mohammad!
    Works like a charm!

Regards, Mats

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register