New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Modal with Gravity Form

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mkoenig

We seem to have an unusual issue. We are using an image as a modal button in the main navigation. The modal has a simple gravity form in it. It works on every page on the site perfectly except for the home page… yet the same gravity form works perfectly within the body of the home page.

Here is the site: http://dev.filipinamaid.com/
    In the main menu on top, if you choose Services > and then click on “Get an Online Estimate”, it fires a modal, but doesn’t show the gravity form in it. The same form I am including in the modal is in the body in the Online Estimator section of the home page. That shows perfectly well.

If you go to any other page on the site, the modal fires and shows the gravity form. No problems.

At the bottom of the home page as a test, I added the code from the menu. It also fires the modal, but does not show the form. It has to be some kind of issue with the home page when a modal is used.

I checked footer.php to make sure that it would allow the javascript to work and everything seems to be in place.

Any ideas??

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options

div#gform_wrapper_6{display:block !important;}
    div#gform_wrapper_6 form#gform_6 div.gform_footer{display:none;}

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mkoenig

It worked like a charm. I was looking in the entirely wrong direction thinking it was some obscure script blocking. Thank you Mohammed!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome . I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

michaeledi

Hi,
    I am also using the GravityForms and I’ve noticed that you were using the image nav-menu linked to a modal? That is exactly what I want to achieve! Could you please share the experience of setting the image menu pointed to a modal? Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This website http://dev.filipinamaid.com/ have images in menus. But i dont see any images linked to modal.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Just create a modal and crate a menu item with extra class named modal, put hash link same as modal button.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

michaeledi

Hi Mohammad, thanks for the reply, but I cannot quite get the hash link, could you show me an examPle of how to add that?
    first, new menu, css defined as “modal”, then what?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Just put a modal and provide me login detail with modal page url to make it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

michaeledi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

It’s hard to navigate your Dashboard due to the language difference, please see this screenshot to see what we reference: http://d.pr/i/1aYbC

Thanks.

michaeledi

Hi Ed! Thanks for the screeeshot! Though I still have questions:
    1.How can I get the modal hash link? Should I create a new post with the modal embedded and then use the post link as the modal-hash-link?
    2.Is the css class “modal” or “model” in your screenshot?
    Tnanks! Cuz I’m really a rookie in hash link.

David Martin – Support

1) Create a new post/page with the modal within the content. We can then help you get the modal hash

2) modal – typo above, my fault!

michaeledi

Hi, I’ve created the modal page: makeii.com/modal-test, please help me get the modal-hash link, thanks!
    If the Chinese translation is a bother, then try use google translate for the page, or contact me to switch the language to english, it’s ok.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

It should be #model-1: http://d.pr/i/9zPR.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register