New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Modal Window Options / Questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Nic

Hi there,

I have three questions relating to modal windows, and I think they would all be quite helpful for people to know.

• 1. Can you make a main menu item open a modal window rather than go to a page?
    • 2. Can you make a modal window appear when the site first launches – like a lot of blogs have, with social widgets and whatnot inside?
    • 3. Can you make a regular ol’ paragraph text link expand a modal window when clicked?

I love the modal feature of Dante, it’s one of those things that a lot of themes offer, so it’s a nifty little standout feature to me. But I think it would be great if it was more flexible. Currently it only launches from a button (as far as I know) and doesn’t seem as integrated as it could be. I’d love to know if there are some other great ways of integrating this feature or customising the css for it.

carpetfiber101

I too have the exact same question and feature request. I look forward to seeing Swift’s response ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately none of these are currently supported, however we will do our best to look into them and hopefully include them in a future update.

– Kyle

Nic

Ok thanks Kyle. It’s a bit of a shame, as I said it’s one of the features not a lot of sites offer out of the box, it would be great if it was better integrated.

Kyle – SUPPORT

We will look into it ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register