New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mobile View Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    alikapadia

Here are a few issues I noticed in the theme while viewing in mobile resolution.

1. When you click the top right menu icon to get the main menu: http://glui.me/?i=y1j50qqs86jr9fz/2013-12-07_at_6.45_PM_2x.png/, and the main menu slide opens, if you click the menu icon again, it closes but then if you click the menu icon again to open it, it doesn’t open.

2. In the mobile resolution, the video on the parallax section does not center align, and you just get to see the left corner of the video instead of a center aligned resized version.

3. I think there should be an option for the parallax video to be disabled on mobile and maybe replaced with some image or at least a standard background pattern or color something.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Ali,

Are you having these issues with a fresh install using the latest version 1.1 ? .

Thanks
    Tahir

alikapadia

Yes I am experiencing this issue even with v1.15

Did you try it?

1. Simply reduce the width of your browser so that you see the menu icon on the top right.
    2. Click the menu icon to open the menu.
    3. Click it again to close it.
    4. Click it again to open it.

It shouldn’t open this time.

I am using Safari btw.

alikapadia

I haven’t checked the issues 2 and 3 that I mentioned earlier, as I am no longer using video on my site.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you let me know what that screenshot is supposed to show? http://glui.me/?i=y1j50qqs86jr9fz/2013-12-07_at_6.45_PM_2x.png/ I’m confused…

The second time you want to open the menu you need to double click the icon. Cheers!

alikapadia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Have you read my response?

alikapadia

I’m sorry, I forgot to mention.

Actually, double clicking the icon (only for the second time) doesn’t sound like an intuitive solution. No one would even think of double clicking an icon when using it the second time, as almost no button on the web requires a double click to work. I suggest that the menu icon should be able to work on a single click.

Did you get a chance to look at the other issues mentioned in my private reply? I have a hard time just getting to the menu to double click it as my iOS safari browser crashes when switching to landscape mode.

alikapadia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Menu button stops working – fixed for the next update, thanks for detailing this for us.

Mouse hovers stops appearing on Safari – can’t replicate this here, exactly the same setup.

Disabling masonry blog animations on mobile – add the following custom css to the box within theme options:

.mobile-browser .grid > li {
    opacity: 1!important;
    }

Hope that helps.

– Ed

alikapadia

About disabling the blog animation on mobile, the provided CSS does not have the desired effect. It only makes the posts remain visible but my animation selection also includes movement where the post moves upwards while fading in. So what’s happening now is that the posts are still animated in terms of their movement, just the opacity animation is gone. Any way I can disable the movement too on mobile? It makes the phone browser a little slow.

alikapadia

About the mouse hover issue, it’s strange that it’s still happening here. If it helps, I’ve also learned the the mouse hover will start working if I hover on any of the thumbnails of the related blog post links shown at the bottom of the blog post. As soon as I hover over it, it’s hover graphic/color with the icon in the center of the thumbnail shows, and from that point on the hover starts working on all the links.

Going to the home page directly by URL, and then clicking a blog post replicates the issue again for me. Let me know if there is any other information I can provide. You have my site login credentials so please feel free to try this more.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ahh ok, try changing the CSS to:

.mobile-browser .grid > li {
    opacity: 1!important;
    -webkit-transform: none!important;
    transform: none!important;
    }

Change you check the hover issue on another computer?

– Ed

alikapadia

This new CSS did not disable the mobile view animations of blog posts.

Please log in to my site using the above provided credentials to see the issue.

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you double check it? Viewing here and no animation at all.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register