New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Mobile not displaying properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    kstock

Hi,

My theme is not displaying properly when viewing using mobile device and sometimes on desktop. I have tried to deactivate the theme and reactivate but it doesn’t work. I have attached two screen shots. I have enabled the responsive in the General settings and I am using Neighborhood theme version 1.73 and WordPress 3.9.1

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Your hosts seem to be using a mobile site application. As you can see, that’s not our theme, and at the bottom it says ‘view full site’

You need to ask your host to remove this feature so that it always displays the full site

– Kyle

kstock

Hi Kyle,

I forwarded your response to Hostgator and this was what they said:

Hello,

I do apologize, but we do not depict weather or not your site has a mobile site version or a full site version, this would be affected by the functionlity and design of your site which we did not implement on your site. You will need to contact your web developer on this since this is not a server issue. Our server does not depict weather your site loads a complete site or a mobile version. The only thing that would cause a redirect for mobile or full site versions would be in the sites .htaccess, but that is not the case. Your .htaccess does not have any of these rules.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @kstock,

Apologies, seems like Kyle wasn’t aware that the mobile view you have visible is part of the “Jetpack” plugin – please disable the mobile part of the plugin to stop this from overriding the theme mobile version.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register