Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    parmoni

On iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4, I click on the menu icon to reveal the main menu (mobile viewport). This menu only works if the link is to another page. This menu does not work too well for one-page links. It only partially works.

What Works:
    Clicking on a one-page menu link auto-scrolls down to the a-named anchor spacer, as intended, but it’s hidden behind the mobile menu, so users never see that their page element has loaded/arrived.

What Doesn’t Work:
    Clicking on a one-page menu link does not close the mobile menu. Yes, it’s still scrolling to the target spacer behind the mobile menu layer, but if the user never sees the scroll-to navigation happening in the background because the mobile menu in the foreground is hiding it, then the user assumes that the website is broken.

Solution:
    How do I make the mobile menu automatically close when a one-page link is clicked, so that the user can see the destination they were clicking to?

Also, on another note, if I don’t want the search field to appear in the mobile menu, how do I remove or hide it?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The idea was for one page sites to not have a mobile menu, the user would just simply scroll through the page. I’m afraid it’s not currently possible to close the menu on click, however we are working on a solution as this has been mentioned before.

Thanks for the feedback

– Kyle

revamplabs

Kyle, did you guys ever come up with a solution for this? Having the same issue

Kyle – SUPPORT

Pretty sure we did yes, could you check for us and confirm? We haven’t got any one page sites set up at the moment so it will be quicker for you to check

– Kyle

dfarm

Hi, I’m also wondering the answer to this question???

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you experience any issues?
    If so, please open a new support topic with all the info from your site and the current issues your have on your site.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register