New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Mobile menu should look like this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    gryme

Serious flaw when on a mobile device having the menu opened means all the content gets lost below if you have many sub categories listed in the drop-down.
    It looks like and functions like a broken accordion, I have to ask why?
    Love this theme but this is my biggest complaint and seems like a simple fix.
    I haven’t been able to make the design choices I want regarding the entire structure of my company because of this but posted how it should work on the right.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid this functionality is not available with Neighborhood, however we have added it to our more recent themes like Dante and Cardinal. I’m afraid we don’t have time to add the new features to all of our older themes, also, if we were to do that there would be no differentiation between each of our themes as they will all have the same features

– Kyle

gryme

Thanx for the reply Kyle.Lets say i do have 7-8 sub sections in the drop down for each link listed in the menu.People aren’t ever going to find the content on a mobile device..they will be scrolling through an expanded menu all day, every single time they go to a different page.I understand you guys have moved on to newer projects but this is a serious flaw from a functionality point of view and if there is 1 thing you ever fix on neighborhood i am going to vote for this, I’m not calling it an added feature because as it stands its broken and using the drop downs will cripple your site.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I understand what you are saying, I will pass the feature request onto the developer, however I can’t see it being something we are going to add to Neighborhood as we are too busy with the newer themes

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register