New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mobile Menu & Logo Visibility & Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    wattsh

Hi, my menu and logo are changing for mobile when I resize my PC browser window (chrome) and screwing up. The logo gets too big and overlaps the page title.

I don’t want the mobile menu to show up except on very small screens (like a standard phone screen) OR I would like to use the standard desktop navigation on all devices and ditch the mobile menu entirely. What I don’t want are these weird transitional places where it thinks its on a phone but it’s not and displays incorrectly.

Please let me know how I can either fix the problem or implement the desktop-style navigation (with a smaller logo) across devices (you’ll notice my menu is small and should fit across the top of a phone)

A friend who discovered the problem made up this great screenshot for me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wattsh

Ps–in the screenshot, what is actually meant on the left is “logo covers the top line”

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Did you try adjusting the logo height from 90px to a higher value, also the menu can be adjusting according the width of the browser whether it is PC or tablet.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register