New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Mobile menu links not working

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    aryelrivero

The mobile menu shows up, but when I click on one of the pages, nothing happens.

thanks,
    A

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I just checked and it works fine for me?

– Kyle

aryelrivero

Looks like it was an issue just for the day, I was on an iphone 6. it’s working now. thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great.
    -Rui

zfabian

My website is having the same issue for a few days and it has not been resolved.

Any thoughts?

http://www.permacultureaction.org

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to update to version 1.8. Whenever something is not working please make sure you are using the latest version

– Kyle

zfabian

Thanks. I updated to version 1.8. The menu is still not working on mobile devices. Thoughts?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Working fine for me now?

– Kyle

emford

I am also having this issue. I can view the home page just fine on the phone – but the menu links do not work. In using google chrome to try & determine why this might be (I used iPhone 6 as the device to test with Chrome). I got the following error messages:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getURL’ of undefined (anoymous function) @ require-config.js:2
    Uncaught TypeError: reqC is not a function(anonymous function) @ simSearch.js:2
    init.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: reqC is not a function(anonymous function) @ init.js:2
    Uncaught TypeError: Browser.addMessageHandlers is not a function(anonymous function) @ gmail_tooltip_check.js:2(anonymous function) @ gmail_tooltip_check.js:2
    custom_tooltip_check.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: reqC is not a function(anonymous function) @ custom_tooltip_check.js:2

It fails to take me to any other page, on any mobile device (from what I can tell using chrome).

Please advise

David Martin – Support

@emford – please disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework active. Please re-test the mobile menu then.

Thanks.

emford

I disabled all plugins, testing as I went. Even with no plugins enabled other than swift framework, every link on the menu redirects to the home page. I have tested using both chrome & an iPhone

Chrome Errors are as follows:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getURL’ of undefined(anonymous function) @ require-config.js:2
    simSearch.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: reqC is not a function(anonymous function) @ simSearch.js:2
    init.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: reqC is not a function(anonymous function) @ init.js:2
    gmail_tooltip_check.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Browser.addMessageHandlers is not a function(anonymous function) @ gmail_tooltip_check.js:2(anonymous function) @ gmail_tooltip_check.js:2
    custom_tooltip_check.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: reqC is not a function(anonymous function) @ custom_tooltip_check.js:2
    frame_loader.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Browser.addMessageHandlers is not a function(anonymous function) @ frame_loader.js:2
    PdfTooltipCheck.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Browser.addMessageHandlers is not a function(anonymous function) @ PdfTooltipCheck.js:2(anonymous function) @ PdfTooltipCheck.js:2
    util.js:23 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#sensor-not-required

emford

Even more concerning – now the links on the menu are redirecting to the home page when using Chrome as the desktop browser. Essentially, the site doesn’t work in Chrome!!

David Martin – Support

@emford – What is your URL?

Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register