New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mobile compatibility

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    alexvald

There is a project I’d like to use Dante for and the functionality is impressive, but on doing some preliminary testing, I’ve noted that the menus fail to work on mobile on a couple of my older devices – an iPod Touch 4th gen running IOS 5 and a Galaxy Ace Plus. I realise what a nightmare it is getting stuff to work across mobile devices, but do you know where the mobile compatibility cut-off is with this theme? Leads me to think that I should use Flexform, (if I can make a specific change – shall post on relevant forum), which does seem to work fine on older mobile.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you possibly provide a screenshot of what you see so that we can investigate? It may be due to the CSS3, in which case I can likely sort a solution for this.

Thanks,

– Ed

alexvald

Thought I’d replied to this, but can’t see it now..

Not much to show. On the Android I’m just seeing the background when the nav is selected, nothing else, and on IOS the nav appears but won’t scroll.

Let me know if you reckon that this is something that you will fix pretty soon, otherwise I’ll probably go with a different option.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

The non-scrolling in iOS5 was an issue with that version of the OS. I have got it on the list to do for the next update, so hopefully get some time to look at it soon!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register