New Landing How can we help? Atelier Mobile bug in base theme (Footer sitting on top of products in multi-masonary)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mccaul

Your theme has a bug on mobile devices (at least on my iphone 6), which I’ve also noticed happening quite a lot on desktop, although not as consistently. (screen shot attached)

Essentially, when the page loads, the footer is sitting on top of all the products.

I assume it’s because the multi-masonary items are positioned absolutely, and thus don’t get to impact the page height.

The footer gets rendered before the images have finished downloading, and the only way to get the page to work is to turn your phone sideways, allowing the masonary JS to re-jig things, and then re-orient the phone back.

This has been in Atelier since day one, but I assumed it would be fixed shortly after your 1.0 release, however as I’m about to launch a site with Atelier, and 40% of my customers are going to visit on an iPhone, I’m concerned that you might not even be aware of the bug.

Could you give me your thoughts, and perhaps a likely date you might fix it?
    (To clarify, it’s present in your demo page:
    http://swiftideas.com/shop/shop-multi-masonry-full-width/ so it’s not a bug in my own theme changes).

Kind regards,
    -Barry

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Barry,

Definitely shouldn’t still be happening – will look into this. Thanks for the heads up.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have sorted this for the next update – happy to send a zip over sooner if you need or want to test?

– Ed

mccaul
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Prepping update to be released tomorrow 🙂

– Ed

mccaul
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Will check that, thanks.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register