New Landing How can we help? Atelier Missing icons and vertical dividers in menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    macarri80

Hi, I’ve imported the Flock demo but many images were missing, especially icons: search icon, left and right arrows over the slider in homepage, the up arrow to scroll to the top of the page.

In the theme options I’ve enabled Search in the Header Right Config but it doesn’t appear on front-end.

And I would like to know how to insert the vertical bars that divides the links in the footer of Flock demo also between the links in the top bar menù.

Thanks in advance

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Something in your server settings is restricting the fonts extensions .woff and .ttf
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlucuev0su37fof/Screenshot%202017-04-04%2017.33.48.png?dl=0

Maybe something in the htaccess file.

-Rui

macarri80

This is a temporary hosting for development, once finished I will move the site to another server so I hope the problem will be fixed.

For the second question? How can I insert the vertical bars that divides the links in the footer of Flock demo also in the top bar menù?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

The line dividers in the footer are automatic, use the Custom Menu widget in the footer.

macarri80

Thanks David, I know that in the footer the dividers are automatic, I would like to replicate them in the top bar menu.

David Martin – Support

You would use some basic CSS, ex:

#top-bar nav .menu > li:last-of-type {
        border-right: none;
    }
    #top-bar nav .menu > li {
        border-right: solid 1px #ccc;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register