New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Missing fonts in psd-files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    DepartmentM

Hello

Today i have purchased the Dante WordPress Theme and i am very excited to start working with it. After downloading it, i opened the .psd files and got a message from Photoshop that some fonts are missing (see screenshot attached – it is in german).

Where do i get these fonts?

Thanks in advance!

Otto

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you search each one in Google you will find many links 🙂 Please note that some of them are paid fonts, which as the license states we are not allowed to resell, therefore you will have to purchase them yourself

– Kyle

DepartmentM

Thank you for your quick answer, Kyle.

Why do you use these fonts in the PSD when they are not included in the Worpress Theme? Does it mean i have to purchase them extra? I thought all necessary fonts are included in the Theme and there are no extra costs.
    Does it mean that the Theme is not complete without purchasing these fonts?

I am irritated about this, can give me an answer or explain it?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The design stage of the PSD is usually where we decide on the style of font that we’d like to use. This doesn’t always mean that we can use those fonts unfortunately, due to limitations of some font licenses.

Have you checked the web for those fonts, as most are freely downloadable – but we can’t include them with the theme, due to licensing.

Museo 500
    http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/source-sans-pro

The above are used on the demo site for Dante.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

DepartmentM

Thank you for your answer. I understand what you mean, i downloaded the free ones already. Everything ok, thank you for your fast support in these questions.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thank you for understanding

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register