New Landing How can we help? Atelier Menus into woocommerce menus?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    jppv

Hi,

I purchased this theme, it’s beautiful. I currently run an online store using Magento but want to switch to something easier and better to use.

Magento is a lot of PHP coding, and I don’t know all my php yet. So I decided to switch.

Anyways, my question is, in the header of my website it has the main menus for my site. I would like those menus to be parents menus of woocommerce categories and have child menus of products in the main category.

Please view my website with magento here; http://www.primevaping.com
    I would like it to be like that, is that possible?
    I don’t want to have 1 menu called “Shop” with all my products in that one menu. I have many products.

How do I accomplish this task?

Thank you,
    Jon

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes of course, you can assign anything as menu items 🙂

– Kyle

jppv

How do I go about doing that? Seems I can’t figure it out lol.

Thanks,
    Jon

Kyle – SUPPORT

Go to Appearance > Menus, check the screen options to make sure you have them all ticked.

Then you can add categories to your menu, for anything else you can add custom links, where you will need to just copy the url from the page you want to use and add this as a menu item

– Kyle

jppv

Currently I am using main menus and child menus as custom links because I do not see WooCommerce categories listed in the spot to tick the box. It’s not there, is there a plugin that will display all categories or would it be best to create custom links?

Also, how do you change the gallery view on the product page? I see in the documentation there are 4 different styles I would like the second style in the list, how do I change that?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate the quick replies!!!
    Jon

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you provide a login so I can check for you?

For the woocommerce styles go to Theme Options > WooCommerce Options > Shop

– Kyle

jppv

I sent them via email.

Kyle – SUPPORT

What email? We don’t receive emails to the notification email address. Please provide here via private reply

– Kyle

jppv
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jppv

Hi, also how do I edit the links for the customer info? For example, Login in, Sign up and when logged in My Account. I need to change these pages so they are linked to WooCommerce and not wordpress.

Thanks,
    Jon

jppv

Sorry for the many posts, but I also need to know how I can add more menus in the User Icon hover, when you hover the icon a child menu appears, how do I add more menu items to that drop down?

and as stated above, how do I change the links for them? I need the My Account to link to the WooCommerce my account page not the wordpress my account page.

Thanks,
    Jon

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok categories are now enabled, see: http://d.pr/i/19no4/2r2LffAm

For your additional questions please open a new topic

– Kyle

jppv

why is it not showing me the Product Categories menu? I don’t see that option anywhere on my side.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Check the screen options (tab on top right)

– Kyle

jppv

hi,

I am singed in however I do not see a Products Category menu to tick boxes. I only see Pages, Custom Link and Categories. But not Product Categories.

Thanks,
    Jon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register