New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Menu styling after disabling search

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    costin

Hi,

1)Related to this topic http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/header-styling/

What custom css to use to align the menu with breadcrumbs please? the one in the topic above seems to be usable just to change a file. I would prefer to use the custom css options so a theme update won’t change this.

2) Could a theme update include a fix so when the search is disabled in the menu, the menu will automatically align with breadcrumbs?

Thank you!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

I am sure we can add it in the todo list for the next update.

Thanks
    Tahir

costin

In the meantime could you please tell me what custom css can I use to fix this?

Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing this out, fixed for the next update. The code you can use until then is:

.header-3 #main-navigation ul.menu, .header-4 #main-navigation ul.menu, .header-3 #main-navigation .no-menu, .header-4 #main-navigation .no-menu, .header-5 #main-navigation .no-menu {
    	padding-right: 15px;
    }
    .header-6 #main-navigation ul.menu, .header-7 #main-navigation ul.menu, .header-6 #main-navigation .no-menu, .header-7 #main-navigation .no-menu {
    	padding-right: 5px;
    }

– Ed

costin

Awesome as usual! Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register