New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mega Menu – sf-mega-menu-4col – displaying strangely?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dekkydog

Hi there,
    I am having some trouble with the mega menu. I am very familiar with this theme and have set up a mega menu in the past with no problems.

I have been doing a bit of pre-testing (on a clean install of wordpress with the Dante theme) for a potential client of mine who wishes to display a lot of links in a mega menu.

So the problem I am having is VERY TALL COLUMN HEIGHTS? when using ‘sf-mega-menu-4col’ in my mega menu CUSTOM PARENT. (PLEASE SEE MY ATTACHED IMAGES).

As you can see the column heights are very tall which makes the mega menu unusable? The remaining 3 columns are inaccessible (Hidden) due to the height.

What I am trying to achieve here is 4 columns with 2 rows displaying the 8 key sections to be displayed in the mega menu. NOTE that each section of links varies in depth (IE: some have 7 links and others just 1 link. I suspect this may be the cause?).

I am hoping you may be able to shed some light on this problem?

Many thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dekkydog

FYI – heres a screenshot of the same mega menu using the ‘Natural width’ option set in my CUSTOM PARENT menu item.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me website url and wordpress admin login detail to check and resolve the issue.

Thanks
    Mohammad

dekkydog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can only have 1 row of sub items in the mega menu, you have 8, that’s why it’s not setting the columns correctly

– Kyle

dekkydog

OK,
    can you make any suggestion as to how I might show the number of items in my menu?

Any advice would be appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Kyle – SUPPORT

Well I’m not sure what your content is so I couldn’t really help you with that sorry

– Kyle

dekkydog

Hi Kyle,

You can see my content? I have provided you with access?

No worries :-\

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes but you’re asking me how you should structure your menu, I do not know what these exams are so how can I suggest grouping of them? you will need to split them up into 2 mega menus

– Kyle

dekkydog

No problem.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok will close this now

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register