New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Major problems – please help ASAP!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Jesper Billeskov

Hi Swift,

I have run into some major problems on my site Skateshop.dk 🙁

The site worked perfectly yesterday, but I just noticed that some major functions do not work today such as ‘Add to cart’ button, products on front page, various design features and footer says ‘404’ to name a few.

Do you know what has happened and how I could possibly fix this as soon as possible?

Looking forward to your reply!!

Regards,
    Jesper
    Skateshop.dk

Jesper Billeskov

I have now activated my mother theme which solved some of the problems. I reckon this means that the problem exists in the child theme ???

As you can see in the ‘Editor’ I have only got footer.php, functions.php and content-single-product.php in the child theme. However, a week ago or so I installed a caching plugin that placed some files in the child theme as well. I have not noticed these files before now.

However, some problems are still there even though I changed back to the mother theme.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me correct admin login detail.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Jesper Billeskov

Hi Mohammad,

Minutes after I wrote the second message my host suspended by site. Apparently my site had been hacked through the Revolution Slider plugin.

Everything is back to normal now, so no worries anyway (Y).

Cheers
    Jesper

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register