New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Major problem with Revolution slider. Content below overlaps when site resizes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks @tyruladesign . Finally you fixed the issue . Now How can i help you ?

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

tyruladesign

This issue has not been solved Mohammad. My site is relying on revolution slider, with 1 slide. We will occasionally use 2 slides, but until then we must make sure the site displays correctly while it is only displaying 1. I cannot accept having 1 slide as a solution since the product is obviously broken. Please help with this issue, this is making me wish we chose another product since something so basic of this theme is malfunctioning.
    Thank you

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please put this code <div style="clear: both; height: 10px;"></div> at start of content in content editor . Let me know your feedback .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

tyruladesign

Mohammad I just tried the code and it does not fix the problem unfortunately

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    Which page did you edit ?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @tyruladesign

Interesting issue, but this can only be a bug with the CSS in the Revolution Slider – not the theme. Happy to assist you if you can provide a test page with a slider with a single slide? Let me know and I’ll look into it today for you.

– Ed

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have fixed your issue just put a blank spacer at top content . I have attached a screenshot .

tyruladesign

Mohammad, thanks, but you already suggested this solution which does not work. Try making the window mobile size, then maximizing the window, this almost always breaks the page.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    Its not breaking at my side at resizing window .Please make test with original mobile device and desktop and let me know your feedback . End user will not test like that you .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you install the latest version of the Revolution Slider plugin here – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

May be a bug that they have fixed.

– Ed

tyruladesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    @kyle ,please make test at your side http://tyrulla.com/ because i dont see any issue now .

Kyle – SUPPORT

I can confirm I am not getting the issue.

– Kyle

tyruladesign

Guys! Updating the slider did the trick! Luckily rev slider came out with an update that fixes this issue just a few days ago. Remember to update from within the plugin itself and not on the wordpress ‘plugins’ page.

Now my question is, how do I retain ‘activation’ of the product? Didn’t Dante come with an active version?
    I’m getting the message:
    Hi! Please activate your copy of the Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support.

Many thanks to the great guys at swiftideas for your attention!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad I could help 🙂

You can get updates through that topic – not possible to get auto-updates without purchasing individual license.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register