New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Main Blog Page Header Gone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bamtron

Main blog page header wont show up. I have enabled the headers in the archive/category theme options. Would like to see the fancy header appear above the blog masonry. Thanks!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, So we can check whats going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

bamtron
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bamtron

Yes! That’s it. But can it be on the main blog URL http://vacantbeauty.com/blog/, not a new URL? Or will I have to fake it out by naming the main blog something else like “/news/” and then correct “/blog-2/” to “/blog/” after? The clean URLs are important to me.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can change the heading style through page heading options of a page at page edit screen.
    Thanks

bamtron

Yes I know Mohammad and it doesn’t work. I have enabled the headers for the archive pages and for the blog page itself. For some reason it’s happening on the page you designate as the wp posts or main blog page. Am I doing something on that main blog page to make the headers break or is this a bug in the theme?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi @bamtron,

Delete the old blog page, and rename the new blog page blog-2’s URL to blog. Just click edit below the title of that page where you saw the URL and edit it. It will do.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register