New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood mailchimp widget doesn't seem to connect with mailchimp?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Spaeman

hi
    i’m trying to set up a simple subscribe to newsletter function
    so i’ve added the mail chimp widget to my footer which goes through the process fine and looks like it’s working but doesn’t connect to mail chimp so no subscribers are making it to my newsletter list
    can you check my settings please and let me know what i’ve done wrong?
    i notice the demo had a newsletter function in the footer, should i be using that instead?
    the widget looks easier for me to control with no coding knowledge so i’d prefer to use the widget if possible.
    thanks

Spaeman
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You dont have any Neighborhood theme at your website.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Spaeman

not sure why you’ve said that…it is a neighbourhood theme…been talking to your colleagues about it for a few weeks now
    definitely neighbourhood so can i ask my question again please
    how can we get mail chimp to work?
    please let me know as soon as you can as we’ve just lost some time and i need it asap please

thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go through Admin -> Appearance -> Themes -> There is no any neighborhood theme installed here. Just check this again.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Spaeman

Are you looking at http://www.Growsum.com
    Definitely the neighbourhood theme
    Please reply urgently as times ticking
    Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using the demo form code so mailchimp list is not working. Now i inserted your code and get it working.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Spaeman

could you tell me what you got working? the widget in footer column 2 or the code in footer 4?
    i have tested both and neither of them work…no information is making it to mailchimp.
    when you use them they ‘look’ like they are working because both give a confirmation message but they have always done that.
    the problem is they don’t work with mailchimp, their email isn’t added to my list
    i hope that is clear

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I subscribed your website. Got a verification email. I verified that is compulsory step. After verification, email will be add subscribe lists. Everything seems perfect. Now i see 3 subscribed users at admin at this page http://www.growsum.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=mailchimp-for-wp. Click Renew Mailchimp lists button at this page. I have attached screenshot.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register