New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mailchimp input in Swift builder / Parallax section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    pavelroder

Hi All,

I am wondering if there is a workaround how to put HTML code into Swift builder’s Parallax section … ie. On demo, on the main page there is Parallax section with Beautifully crafted with technical excellence and exceptional attention to detail.

What i would like to achieve is to have Mailchimp list subscription input with button next to it.

Please advice,
    PR

pavelroder

To be precise – its possible to add Input field and button as needed from mailchimp (similar to the onse in footer or header sections), but the Swift bar formats it so the <divs> and functions dissapear, is there any workaround how to add html code? any [S funcion element for this to be able to have Email subscribe field inside of homepage as well ?

thanks a lot,
    PR

pavelroder

When trying to use Raw HTML for mailchimp input, Swift builder saves is as this / please see attached screenshots

Please advice

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately the parallax section doesn’t support raw html inside. This is something we will look into for the next update.

Thanks

Kyle

pavelroder

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reply, and to my second question – is there any way how to have it working in Raw HTML module (please see screenshots) …

Any information on when can we expect the update please ?

Thanks a lot,
    PR

Kyle – SUPPORT

The code should work in the raw html module

– Kyle

pavelroder

Kyle, please see my screenshots – it doesnt work.

Any info on when is the update with this feature up ?

Thanks,
    PR

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pavelroder,

Which theme version are you using?

With the new v2.5 update, you can now use a row as a parallax area, and then include the RAW HTML asset in the row asset.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register