Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    DrYohann

Hi, is there a way to display long menu item captions on two lines ? In other words, restrict the max width of each menu item, so that if the text is too long, it displays in two lines ?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Possibly, if you provide me with your link I will see what I can do

– Kyle

DrYohann

Sure. If you go http://www.networkquebec.ca/CCN/

you’ll see some menu items I’ve put. Some are long. I have others that are long that I haven’t put up yet. I don’t get the choice of what the caption is: it is what is requested and I have to comply…

That why at first, I loved the idea of a one pager, like I tried at http://www.networkquebec.ca/CCN/consultation-sans-frais/

That could be fine, but without having the hovering captions clickable as in a normal menu, I don’t think it would work.

Y

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh unfortunately it’s not possible, I would highly suggest shortening them. You don’t need to change the page title, you can just change the label for the menu in Appearance > Menus

– Kyle

DrYohann

I understand, but I can’t. It HAS to be those names, which is why I am looking at sidebar menu options and customizations.

Kyle – SUPPORT

then you will just have to have long menu items, as discussed in the other topic, what you are asking to do with the one page nav is not possible and also bad for user experience

– Kyle

DrYohann

Ok thanks. 🙁

I know it has got nothing to do with you !

– Yohann

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register