New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Logo & text on mobile not responsive & varies from page to page

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    David Martin – Support

Hi Helen,

This would need to be adjusted within your Revolution Slider slide settings for the small screen sizes.

If you cannot do that a CSS snippet maybe required to help you customise this to your needs:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .tp-caption.Oneline_medium_light_white.tp-fade.tp-resizeme.start {
        top: 30px!important;
    }
    }

Thanks.

OneLineStudio

Can you explain what this was supposed to do as it hasn’t fixed anything? I’m really frustrated with this them and how so much of it is not mobile responsive at all really. Even the headers look terrible on mobiles. Is is possible to get in touch by email to a developer and see if there is anyway of customising because all the solutions I’ve been given so far seem to either have a knock on effect which makes something else not work or the solution doesn’t work.

Many thanks for your time
    Helen

David Martin – Support

Hi Helen,

If you have added the CSS to your theme options, on small screens it should move the mentioned play button to the center of the slide as requested.

Feel free to add a WP login for us so we can check how you have set the Revolution Slider and your page builder elements.

The theme is fully responsive, it is possible some page builder elements need to be amended – which we can help you with.

If you wanted to request customisations, please fill out this form: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/

Thanks,
    David.

polestardigital

Hi,

I’m having the same problem with my logo. I wish to maximise size of the logo, but this isn’t displaying well on mobile.

What are the optimal logo/retina logo image dimensions?

Please assist!

Thanks,
    Ned

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

In mobile what you are expecting to look like? any mockup image?

-Rui

polestardigital

No mock-up. I would like the logo stopping from getting compressed as it is currently.

Regards,
    Ned

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

This is how I’m seeing in Android.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9c5h75etmmsz91/Screenshot_2015-08-28-17-22-16.png?dl=0

Do you want it taller?

-Rui

OneLineStudio

Hello again!

So I’ve had another developer be able to resolve some of the issues but there is now a problem with the testimonials sliders.

If you look at the image mobile_latest you’ll see that the testimonials slider is for some reason overlaying on top of the items below – again on iPhone 5 screen size and Samsung galaxy S3 screen size this occurs.

Now I’ve tried to resolve by putting padding in BUT this is not a good solution and I don’t understand why it’s happening anyway as it didn’t used to do this!

By putting padding in you’ll see it is not a workable solution because it makes a HUGE gap on the home page between the top testimonial slider and the client logos slider below. http://www.onelinestudio.co.uk/

Please can you let me know a solution to get this testimonials slider behaving normally.

Thanks kindly
    Helen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Looks like there is some custom code that is causing this, I would point your developer in this direction:

#\31 1938 > div > section:nth-child(11) > div > div > div {
        height: 425px!important;
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px) }
       #\31 1938 > div > section:nth-child(11) > div > div > div {
           height: 275px!important;
       }
    }

.spb_testimonial_slider_widget {
        height: auto;
    }

If I amend that to this it works better, the sliders height is calculated by JS and is dynamic depending on screensize, it should not be set:

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px) }
       .spb_testimonial_slider_widget {
           height: auto!important;
       }
    }

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register