Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    creativerunway

Hi guys,

My site is: http://www.teresacollinsdesigns.com/

How could I add an image directly below the menu bar, as pictured in the screenshot? I have the image prepared, I’m just not sure if it would be possible to get it to appear in a similar way as pictured.

I’ve also been trying to adjust my logo size, but haven’t been successful yet. Trying to make the logo a bit bigger – something like what is pictured in the attached screenshot. I’ve read many of the threads, and gone in to sf-header.php at /neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/, but I couldn’t find the area for header 5. I’ve found:

($header_layout == “header-1”)
    ($header_layout == “header-2”)
    ($header_layout == “header-3”)
    ($header_layout == “header-4”)

But not header 5…

From what I understand, I would need to go in and edit the numbers on the span items, and adjust them as needed, as long as they add up to 12 – like was instructed on point 1 here: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/logo-size-and-color-issues/

Is that correct? Any direction you could help me with on this would be great. Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Looks like you already got the image(s) inserted how you want?

The header-5 code is under “} else {“, just check a few lines below the code for the 4th (line 402~)

Hope that helps!

– Ed

creativerunway

Hi Ed,

No, I haven’t been able to get the image inserted like I want. See the screnshot compared to the current page…its missing the row of dots directly below the nav menu.

As for the header code – thanks for the direction. I should have realized it was the “else” section! I’ve gone in and made the change and it worked nicely.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

What is the image link? I will see what I can do for you

– Kyle

creativerunway

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the offer. My client decided to switch the layout a bit and is happy with how it looks without that image, and are happy with their site layout. So for the time being, no change is needed. I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register