New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Logo resizing out of proportions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Strengthu

With Dante, when scrolling down, the logo only gets vertically squashed (out of proportions). So it doesn’t resize properly. I’ve set the standard size and the desired resized value of height.

What’s wrong?

Thank you..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

What have you set for the width of the logo? Can you provide a link so that I can check your site?

– Ed

zeitl

I’m having the same issue: The logo only rescales vertically and thus the small/mini logo is out of proportion and has the wrong aspect ratio.
    Is it possible that the “Logo Resized Width” value under the theme options was somehow forgotten?
    (Otherwise it should automatically scale in proportion and retain the correct aspect ratio)
    I removed all custom css just to be sure that nothing is interfering.
    Cant show my website, since it’s local. Thanks for any help in advance!

zeitl

Alright, took me some hours but I found a workaround via custom css.
    Seems like the transition needs to be overwritten and fixed values for the zoom target (sticky-header-resized #logo img) entered. No clue why, but at least it works for me now in IE, Chrome, FF.

/* BB TEMP FIX FOR LOGO SCALE */
    #logo img {  
    	transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out!important;  
    }

.sticky-header-resized #logo img{
    height: 40px;
    width: 88px;
    }

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Zeitl ,

Thank you for your feedback. Ed will shortly take a look at this and will fix it for the next update .

Thanks
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

The logo resized width is used as it’s not needed for a height option (it’s set to max-height: 100%;).

Can you drop me a link to your site so that I can check what you’ve done?

– Ed

zeitl

Sorry it’s a local dev website right now, so I can’t send the link just yet.

However I found out that once the browser window was scaled down horizontally and the “mobile menu” kicked in, the zoom animation worked just fine. So I figured something was amiss with the full width menu or transition used. It’s really strange, but with the custom css above above it works for me.

fyi it’s not a new wordpress install, I took over our old content via “wp clone”.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Zeitl,

Old content makes it more prone to css conflict. Please drop us a link when you have it online. You can however Check using the Right-Click Inspect Element menu in Chrome Browser and see the css thats being applied on the logo and adjacent divs.

All the Best.

-Tahir

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register