New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Logo resize on scroll – timing of resize?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dekkydog

Hi there,
    just having an issue with the built in (Dante theme options / header options) logo resizing feature using header #6.

I’ve obviously followed your instructions – http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/logo-resizing-issue/
    Note that – I have also made NO CSS CUSTOMISATIONS to the navigation or logo – I have only used the Dante theme options in the WP-ADMIN.

I am also using the “one page nav” option for this page (which I have customised to make it bigger).

The problem
    ————
    The logo when scrolling down the page takes a while to resize into the “sticky-header” (IE:80px size); therefore the fullsize logo obscures the page content for a while before resizing?

PLEASE SEE MY ATTACHED IMAGES: 1, 2, 3 to see the scrolling in action. (developing in my localhost)

I’ve tried a number of workarounds IE: increasing and decreasing padding and margins for the logo and nav but with no success? The logo always obscures the page content for while before resizing?

I was hoping that maybe somewhere in the theme files that I might be able to adjust the “breakpoint” at which the logo resizes when scrolling down the page – in order to make it resize much earlier?

Any help would be much appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you pass us the website address so that we can directly look in to it, and give you a solution. if you want to hide it then use the private reply option.

Thanks,
    laranz.

dekkydog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dekkydog,

Check /js/functions.js line 589:

if (scrollTop >= headerTop + headerHeight + 30) {

You can change that to:

if (scrollTop >= headerTop + headerHeight) {

or

if (scrollTop >= headerTop + headerHeight - 30) {

For example to alter it.

Hoep that helps.

– Ed

dekkydog

Perfect! and thanks for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We are glad that issue resolved. Thanks Ed. ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register