New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Localization bug into sf_header.php and sf-woocommerce.php

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    arthos

Hi,
    I’ve found some localization bugs in two files of the gorgeous DANTE theme – Latest release installed -.
    As you can see there are missing strings for some sentences:

sf_header.php – starting from line 644

$cart_output .= '<div class="bag-header">'.__("0 items in the shopping bag", "swiftframework").'</div>';

$cart_output .= '<div class="bag-empty">'.__('Unfortunately, your shopping bag is empty.','swiftframework').'</div>';                                    

$shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( 'shop' ) );

$cart_output .= '<div class="bag-buttons">';

$cart_output .= '<a class="sf-button standard sf-icon-reveal shop-button" href="'.esc_url( $shop_page_url ).'"><i class="ss-cart"></i><span class="text">'.__('Go to the shop', 'swiftframework').'</span></a>';

sf-woocommerce.php starting from line 154

<div class="bag-header"><?php _e("0 items in the shopping bag", "swiftframework"); ?></div>
    <div class="bag-empty"><?php _e('Unfortunately, your shopping bag is empty.','swiftframework'); ?></div>

Can you give me the correct portion of code?
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have assigned this thread to Ed and he will surely release an update soon.

thanks
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you confirm what’s missing here? Those lines are included in the po file?

– Ed

arthos

Yep, I’ve found those strings into the .po file while translating… I guess. ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you found it ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

arthos

Grazie, my friend.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    For Future reference . One can use the ‘Codestyling Localization’ WordPress Plugin to edit and rescan the ‘.po’ files in the backend.

Cheers
    Tahir

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register