Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    mario1

Hi, I’ve even using your Supreme Magazine theme for a few years now, and it’s great. However I have one issue I hope you can help with.

Load times for the site seem to be excessive at times. On the front end it’s not too bad, but could be much better.

On the blackened, It takes very long to load anything, from options or settings to saving changes. It some instances I have to quit and relaunch everything.

I’ve consulted the hosting company and everything seems ok on their end, and I have another site on the same server and it doesn’t have the same problem.

We recently migrated from another hosting account where the same site was having the same issue which leads me to believe that it has to do with the site itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The speed depends on several factors. The hosting speed is crucial, they will never said that their servers are slow. Also it depends on the plugins installed.

Can you provide us admin access so we can give a try?

Can you also check what is the WordPress memory setting inside wp-config.php ?
    Try to increase it.
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

-Rui

mario1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please install and use any Cache plugin to improve your site speed.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

mario1

Hi, thanks for the response. The issue was more on the backend loosing the connection to the server.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Then was definitely something in the server. Check the server logs to find any strange error.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register