New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Links between pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    papalooze

Hi there,
    I have some problems in my site. I put an icon in a page and I want if I click this Icon, it will bring me in a specifi section of my homepage (for Example in the section “Training”). This Homepage is a one page navigation.
    How can I do this please.
    Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible to have the icon as a link, but as this has been requested many times, I will let the developer know to include this in a future update.

– Kyle

papalooze

Hi
    I think you don’t understand my request. For sure it is possible to put under an icon a link so as if someone clik the icon, he goes to the page of this link (homepage or other page of the site). I did it and it works well.
    My problem is I want when someone click this icon, he arrives directly to a specific section of a page (might it be a section of the homepage or a section, of another page). I am sure it is possible because I did it in a test page 2 weeks before. I just can’t remeber how I did it.
    That’s why I need you help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry I thought you wanted to make the icon box shortcode a link.

You need to add class smooth-scroll-link to your link and it should work 🙂

– Kyle

papalooze

Hi,
    can you give me an example please? I can’t get what you mean by “You need to add class smooth-scroll-link to your link and it should work”.

Thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

So

<a href="#" class="smooth-scroll-link">Link text</a>

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register