New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante LinkedIn – how to change to a different button?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Turnleaf

Dante uses a small square LinkedIn button. I got feedback from my site visitors that they do not recognize this button as a link to LinkedIn.

They are more familiar with this button for example:

Official LinkedIn Button

How can I change the LinkedIn button used by Dante, and replace it, e.g. with the button above?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    If you have this button code the you can edit shortcodes.php at /wp-content/themes/dante/swift-framework/ at line 689 . We’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that functionality, potentially from one of the below resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.microlancer.com

Turnleaf

Please consider changing the size of the LinkedIn button. I have had site visitors complain that they simply overlooked it, i.e. did not even see it was present, on the Team Gallery, Team Carousel and Team profile pages for example.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This button isn’t included in the Dante theme, where are you seeing this button?

– Kyle

Turnleaf

See enclosed screenshots of the Team Gallery and the Team Member pages.

Dante’s very small “in”-button is hardly noticed by visitors to our site.
    Please consider using the OFFICIAL LinkedIn button (see 3rd attachment below), which is much more noticable, especially since it includes “View profile” text.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The button that we use is the linkedin icon, same with facebook twitter etc. We do not use logos or official buttons. You can add these manually if you like

– Kyle

Turnleaf

I understand. Still, the problem is that many visitors complain that they just do not notice your LinkedIn icon is there. I believe this is a generic Dante design issue, and you should consider how you can make it stand out more. Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok thanks for the feedback

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register