New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Lightbox not responsive

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    librairiesel

Hi,

I have a big issue on the mobile display of neighborhood. When a user wants to leave a review on a product and the lightbox opens up, there is always something that prevents the sending, like the button that is too at the bottom so he can’t click on it, or the text that is too big so he can’t scroll down (actually, when you scroll on a mobile device, it’s the background page that is scrolling – not the lightbox), or even – when you want to tap a text in the textarea – you can’t see the close button or the send button.

In brief, the lightbox is not adapted to a 100% good experience for mobile users.

I haven’t updated to neighborhood 2.2 because I did some changes on the theme and when I tried to update, it changed a lot of things in my theme, so I downgraded it to the older version. Do you think that this responsive issue is fixed with the new template?

If not, do you have a CSS hack to fix this bug? (I have a friend who wants to leave a review but he absolutely can’t click on the send button with his iPhone 4S)

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did your friend tried to scroll inside the modal content?
    Like I did in an Android device.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k8jd856t1lutd0/2014-12-01%2014.02.00.png?dl=0

-Rui

librairiesel

Hi,

Yes, he tried and I didn’t believe him so I tried myself too and didn’t manage to scroll.

Have you tried on a small device ? Like an iPod or an iPhone ?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I just tested on my iPhone and it scrolls fine

– Kyle

librairiesel

Hi,

Here are screenshots from my Sony Xperia SP, and I’m at the bottom of the scroll on both screenshots.The problem is that the keyboard goes above the div and the scroll doesn’t adapt to it. So I can’t see what I’m writing!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you not scroll more when you have activated your keyboard?

– Kyle

librairiesel

No.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok will get the developer to check this for you

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @librairiesel

Unfortunately that is a device issue, rather than an issue with the theme. It’s not possible for the theme to see that the keyboard has overlaid the content, and as far as the theme knows it has scrolled to the bottom of the modal.

The user would need to close the keyboard using the device functionality, and then would be able to see the send button.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register