New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Lightbox displaying all images on page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    pez

Hi again. One more doubt/issue.
    I’ve a page with different galleries (10), all opening on lightbox from image modules. The problem is that once you have opened one image on lightbox, no matter the gallery, you can see ALL images on the whole page, navigating left/right. I’ve no control to stop on each gallery, so it’s kindy weird for end users.

Is there a way to pack different lightbox galleries on the same page?

Thanks in advance!

pez

Any tip on this? Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey pez,

looking at your case I’d recommend checking for a plugin that suits your needs, as having more than one gallery on one page natively seems to cause the issue you are experiencing.
    Maybe you can try NextGen Gallery?

Let me know!

pez

Thanks Melanie. I’ll look for it, but i think you should consider to integrate kind of system on next release to avoid third party plugins, i’m sure is a common issue to have different lightbox galleries on same page.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Pez,

Thanks for the feedback , Have assigned this to Ed-The Developer . He will likely investigate this for future updates.

All the Best
    -Tahir (Marvidude)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey @Pez,

Are you using the gallery page builder asset, or the gallery WordPress shortcode? Let me know and I’ll get this added in to the next update 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register