Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Mairena

Hello,

I’m building my website and the other day I was talking with my lawyer, she told me what obligations must has the website and I need put a box or check for the users, they must accept the legal terms (I’ve read and accept the legality policy) like checkout when someone buy a item.

Where is the option to put this in your template? Because I didn’t found it.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Where do you want to insert this checkbox exactly?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Mairena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

woocommerce already has a functionality that you can use for that. You just have to create a page with the Terms and Conditions then in Woocommerce Settings adjust some settings.

Check this video.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

Mairena

Hi,

Thanks Rui for your answer, I did it but only appear in the checkout, also I must put it in the login. I’ve been looking but cannot find.

Regards!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes it only works in the checkout, just the moment before you purchase something within the agreement of those terms and conditions.

Check with your Lawyer if it’s enough.

-Rui

Nishant – SUPPORT
    Spectator

Hello Mairena,

Currently, WooCommerce provides that checkbox only at the checkout. To add it on the login page, there is major customization required.

Unfortunately this level of customization is beyond our scope of support as it’s more work than a small customization. While we’d love to be able to support every customization request, we simply don’t have the time to do so. We recommend that you should enlist the help of a web developer if you need that functionality, potentially from one of the below resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.studio.envato.com

Hope that helps.

Mairena

Hi,

I was exhausted looking this option. In theory it’s mandatory. Take care with the others users because they may didn’t do it and might have problems.

Thanks for your answers, I’m grateful.

Regards!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks
    -Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register