Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    devciccarelli

I had purchased this theme so I could just plug in my photos and copy into the exact layout of the LIVE Preview. However, I am completely lost and don’t know where to begin.

Is there a tutorial that I am missing? I’ve used copy and FPO images and still cannot figure out how to achieve the layout that was previewed and what I thought I paid for.

Please help as I am feeling disappointed in this purchase. I am not skilled in coding and that is why I chose to pay for a layout instead of having to build one from scratch (which is what I’m stuck doing with this Ability theme).

Melanie – SUPPORT

Please read through the documentation that comes with the download package you got from themeforest ๐Ÿ™‚

devciccarelli

Hi Melanie,
    Thanks for the quick response. I could not find the documentation, however, I eventually stumbled upon it before your response. Thank you for the reply.

I have another question.
    I’m working on this template for a client (I am an intern w/basic knowledge), and they are insisting that they have 10 items for the top menu navigation. However, when I added the 10 pages the names of the pages became stacked on top of each other. Does this theme only allow a certain # of pages before it goes into a stacked mode? Do I need to cut the amount of pages down or can I fix this somehow?

Here is a link: http://livingforsj.com/SSP/

Thanks again for the help ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,
    as you can notice on the page you only have a certain amount of space next to your logo. If the number of menu items add up to be wider than the provided space they will break into several lines. I’m afraid that’s physics and while it can be improved by adding spacing between the lines, the number of lines cannot really be changed.

Cheers

devciccarelli

Hi Melanie,
    I have another issue that I came across while trying to copy my client’s site from my hosting to hers. My About Us page is stuck in a permanent loading position and never fully loads. I copied everything from this site http://livingforsj.com/SSP/ where it shows up on the homepage just fine. (please disregard disproportionate images, they are just FPOs)

Here is what I keep getting:http://secondstepplayers.org/ It becomes a blank space with the loading symbol permanently moving.

Thanks for the assistance.
    -Devan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you please open a new thread for your issue?
    While your issue might be similar, it’s most likely a different issue which will need different attention.
    Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register