New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante LayerSlider forces parallax to content height

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    carpetfiber101

Hi Swift,
    I added a LayerSlider to my site and it forced the parallax and row elements to content height (as opposed to window height as they are set)!

I tried adding the LayerSlider via the Rev/Layer Slider element, and also tried adding it via shortcode in a text box and it still forces other elements to display content height only.

When I delete the LayerSlider from the page, the elements show correctly (window height).

I’ll provide login data in a comment below. Thanks!

carpetfiber101
    This reply has been marked as private.
    carpetfiber101

After looking into it further, having a LayerSlide on the page seems to break the lightbox of other images (hove effect works over image, but no lightbox pops up).

There seems to be no problem in FireFox, but Chrome and Safari both have all of the above issues! Please help! Thanks.

carpetfiber101

After further evaluation, problems only occur when the page is “reloaded” in the browser!

If the Home Page is clicked from the menu, everything appears to display correctly! What a weird problem!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade to latest version of dante 2.52 out and let me know your feedback .
    Thanks

carpetfiber101

Hi Team,
    Yes, I am using Dante 2.52. Could you look into this for me please? I have provided login information above.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Where are you trying to add the slider and what section does it affect?

– Kyle

carpetfiber101

Hi Kyle,
    I’ve nailed down the problem!

I had an empty “Image” element in the Swift Page Builder that seems to screw up the site when LayerSlider is on.

I deleted the empty Image element and it works great! (I had some extra elements at the bottom of the page I was playing around with).

Case Closed in my book. Thanks for your time.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! Glad you managed it

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register