Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    thepipeguys

I have my latest posts page set to a page called “The Blog” through my “reading” settings. I cannot, however, choose what style the posts appear in (standard, mini, or masonry). It automatically selects mini as the post style.

I’ve tried manually adding the “blog element” to the latest posts page, but this didn’t seem to solve the issue, and I believe I’m supposed to leave that page “blank” anyway so nothing interferes with the “latest posts” loop.

How can I change what blog style the latest posts page appears in and add the blog aux options?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

if you are setting the posts page in Settings > Reading? If so, I’d advise not to.

If you set this, then the page will use the display settings that you have set in Theme Options > Archive/Category Options.

Cheers

thepipeguys

Ok, how do you advise which page I set to be the “latest posts page,” and how?

And if I do it a different way, then what what do I select as the “latest posts” page in the “reading” setting?

Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

You would set no page as the latest posts in Reading.
    You can use the page builder in order to create a blog page. Feel free to check our documentation for detailed steps 🙂

All the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register